About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited:-
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) was constituted on dated 25.08.1980 under the Companies Act 1956 for the construction of new thermal power projects in the state sector. The first Thermal Power Station constructed by UPRVUNL was Unchahar Thermal Power Station of 2X210 MW capacity and it was transferred to NTPC on dated 13.02.1992. On dated 14.01.2000, in accordance with U.P. State Electricity Reforms Acts 1999 and operation of U.P. Electricity Reforms Transfer Scheme 2000, U.P. State Electricity Board, till then responsible for the generation, transmission, and distribution of power within the state of Uttar Pradesh, was unbundled and operations of the state sector thermal power stations were handed over to uprvunl.
Introduction: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Computer Assistant by conducting a combined competitive examination under the Government of Uttar Pradesh undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree in any discipline are only eligible to apply.
UPRVUNL Recruitment 2022 – 31 Computer Assistant Posts
Total Posts: 31 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General Category: 12 Posts
- Other Backward Classes: 9 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 7 Posts
- EWS Category: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age be in between 21-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates must have knowledge in Hindi or the local language
- Candidates should have a typing speed of about 30 w.p.m in the Hindi language.
Selected candidates will get pay according to Pay Level 4 in the Pay matrix i.e. Rs. 27,200/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Computer Assistant based on their performance in the combined competitive examination. Soon after the receipt of the application forms, UPRVUNL will shortlist the candidates to the examination based on their academic merit. Shortlisted candidates must attend a computer-based test. The duration of the examination is of 3 hours.
|Name of the Topic & No. of Questions||Marks allotment|
|General Knowledge (25 Questions) & Technical Knowledge (45 questions)||25+45|
|General Hindi (Intermediate Level) (55 questions)||55|
|General English (55 Questions)||55|
General Male category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1180/-, Rs. 826/- for SC/ ST Category candidates, Rs. 12/- for PWD Candidates. Fee must be payable through Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card etc.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of UPRVUNL
- Visit the official website, www.uprvunl.org and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Notification
- Click on the recruitment notification of Computer Assistant
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD), if any
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Computer Assistant.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||06-10-2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||06-10-2022|
Address for Communication:
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
14, Ashok Marg,
Uttar Pradesh State
Phone Number: 0522-2287633
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Computer Assistant||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|