IOCL Recruitment 2022: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate engineers (GE) in various locations in India through GATE 2023. Read the complete article to know more details about the recruitment notification.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited: Indian Oil operates a network of more than 15,000 km long crude oil, petroleum product, and gas pipelines with a throughput capacity of 94.56 million metric tonnes per annum of oil and 21.69 million metric standard cubic meters per day of gas. Cross-country pipelines are globally recognized as the safest, cost-effective, energy-efficient, and environment-friendly mode for the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products.
As a pioneer in oil pipelines in the country, managing one of the world’s largest oil pipeline networks, IndianOil achieved a throughput of 76.019 million metric tonnes during the year 2020-21.
IOCL Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2022- Apply @iocl.com
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer (GE)
Total Posts: Not Mentioned
Name of the Disciplines to be recruited through GATE 2023:
|Name of the Post||GATE 2023 Paper|
|Graduate Engineer (Chemical)||CH|
|Graduate Engineer (Civil)||CE|
|Graduate Engineer (Computer Science and Engineering)||CS|
|Graduate Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||EE|
|Graduate Engineer (Instrumentation Engineering)||IN|
|Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)||ME|
Candidates, age must be maximum of 28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post||Qualification Required|
|Graduate Engineer (Chemical)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Graduate Engineer (Civil)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Graduate Engineer (Computer Science and Engineering)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Graduate Engineer (Electrical Engineering)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Graduate Engineer (Instrumentation Engineering)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Instrumentation/ Control Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Graduate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Production Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.|
Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules and regulations of IOCL
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, i.e.
Electrical Engineering (EE) / Electronics and Communication (EC) / Civil Engineering (CE)/ Computer Science Engineering (CS)/ Chemical Engineering
- Candidates qualified in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023 shall only be eligible to be considered for the next stage of selection. Qualifying marks in GATE 2023 shall be as decided by the GATE 2023 conducting authority.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the GD/Interview in Hindi or English.
- General category candidates must secure 40% of marks to qualify for an interview, 30% is enough for reserved category candidates.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the IOCL
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of IOCL
- Visit the official website, www.iocl.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Graduate Engineer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of BE/ B.Tech certificates
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Graduate Engineer
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||Update Soon|
|Written test Date (Tentatively)||Update Soon|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Government of India Enterprise.
DETAILED RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|