Reliance SMSL Limited Recruitment 2022: Reliance SMSL Limited is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices under the Apprentices act 1973. Selected candidates will be recruited purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will engage Apprentices under the establishment.
About Reliance SMSL Limited:
Reliance SMSL Limited is a public limited Company incorporated in India having its registered office at the 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai MH 400002 and its administrative head office at Reliance Corporate Park, TTC Industrial Area, Thane Belapur Road, Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai MH 400701
Reliance SMSL Limited Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentices 50 Posts
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Name of the Discipline: Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Total Posts: 50 Posts
The candidate’s age should be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering /Electronics &Electrical
Engineering granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must possess A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution (Approved by
AICTE) or empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Candidates must possess a Graduate examination of Professional bodies that recognize
- Candidates who completed their qualification on or after 1st January 2021 are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend of about Rs. 12,000/- PM according to the pay mentioned below.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the Reliance SMSL Limited
- Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained by them in the academic qualification
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the Reliance SMSL Limited
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of their age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, B.Tech Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Reliance SMSL Limited
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Reliance SMSL Limited
- Visit the official website, https://www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24-11-2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 5th December 2022
Reliance SMSL Limited, 3rd Floor, Court House, Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai – 400002
|Go to Sarkari Result