About Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu: Nagapattinam district is a coastal district of Tamil Nadu state in southern India. Nagapattinam district was carved out by bifurcating the erstwhile composite Thanjavur district on October 19, 1991. The town of Nagapattinam is the district headquarters. As of 2011, the district had a population of 1,616,450 with a sex ratio of 1,025 females for every 1,000 males
Introduction: Nagapattinam District Court is inviting offline applications for the posts of Steno Typist, and Typist under the establishment. Candidates who completed the 10th Class can apply for the District Court Nagapattinam Recruitment 2022
Nagapattinam District Court Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Typist, Steno Typist
Total Posts: 22 Posts
- Typist: 15 Posts
- Steno Typist: 7 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18 to 30 years years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
- Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Candidates should have minimum typing speed in the Tamil Language
- Candidates must have stenography speed
- Proficiency in the Local language is required.
Selected candidates will get paid in the range mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Typist||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- PM|
|Steno Typist||Rs. 20,600 – 65,500/- PM|
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Typist, and Steno Typist based on their academic merit followed by a Typing test and an interview. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
After completion of the written test candidates should attend a typing test on the scheduled date given by the District Court, Nagapattinam. Qualified candidates in the typing test are only eligible to appear for the Certificates verification process.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for applying to the posts of Steno Typist, and Typist.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the District Court of Nagapattinam, Tamil Nadu
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Nagapattinam court
- Visit the official website, https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/nagapattinam, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Steno Typist, Typist
- Click on the recruitment notification of Typist, Steno Typist
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, download the application form which is available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Read the instructions before applying for the post.
- Fill all the particulars in the application form carefully at appropriate places.
- Attest a recent passport-size photograph on it.
- Carefully check all the details and submit the application form on or before the last date prescribed by the District Court Authorities.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- Xerox copies of mark sheet of Educational Qualification.
- Xerox copy of Age proof certificate
- Xerox copy of Disability certificate (if any), caste certificate
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the posts of Steno Typist, Typist
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 09-09-2022 (9th September 2022)
Address for Communication:
Chief Administrative Officer,
District & Sessions Court,
Combined Court Building,
Public Office Road,
Office Tel: 04365-242089
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Steno Typist, Typist||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|