About Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL): \IREL (India) Limited, the erstwhile Indian Rare Earths Limited was incorporated on 18 August 1950, with its first unit Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, in Kerala. It became a full-fledged Government of India Undertaking under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) in the year 1963 and took over companies engaged in mining and separation of Atomic Minerals in the southern part of the country at Chavara, Kerala, and the other at Manavalakurichi (MK), Tamilnadu. IREL commissioned its largest flagship Mining & Mineral separation unit Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) at Chatrapur, Odisha in 1986.
Presently IREL has established a plant capacity of about 6 lakhs tons per annum of minerals processing to produce processed minerals i.e. Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, and Garnet. IREL has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant in Odisha to produce about 11,000-ton Rare Earth Concentrate in terms of RE Chloride and associated products.
Introduction: Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Technician and Trade Apprentices under various disciplines at Manavalakurichi Unit (Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu). Candidates who possess a ITI/ Diploma in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
IREL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Technician Apprentices, Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 17
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Trade Apprentices – 15 Posts
- Fitter: 4 Posts
- Electrician: 5 Posts
- Turner: 1 Post
- Mechanic (MV): 1 Post
- Welder: 2 Posts
- PASAA: 2 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 2 Posts
- Mechanical: 1 Post
- Electrical: 1 Post
Candidates’ ages should be in between 18 to 25 years as on 15-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates should complete ITI in the trades of Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Mechanic/ Welder/ PASAA from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized institution
Some Important Points:
1. Candidates with qualifications acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
2. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship in IREL Limited are not eligible to apply.
3. Candidates can apply for one Trade ONLY. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the post. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling application for this notification.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. ITI/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying examination.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
6. Residence Proof.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- 10th Class Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate if any
- Income and assets certificate
- Qualifying certificates like ITI/ Diploma
- Residence certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Aadhar card
- 10 copies of passport-size photographs
- Police verification certificate with duly assigned
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL)
- The notification was released by the Manavalakurichi Unit (Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu)
- Visit the official website, www.irel.co.in, and check the careers tab to get recruitment notification of IREL, Tamil Nadu Unit.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available in the notification.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-09-2022
Address for Communication:
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL), Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu -629 252
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Apprentices||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|