About Telangana State Public Service Commission: Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely States in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911).
Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of the British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number. The establishment of the Commission was a significant landmark during the Asaf Jahi rule and brought the entire administrative machinery of civil services of the Nizam’s State in tune with the modern times and Hyderabad Civil Service was considered a coveted and elite service in those days.
Introduction: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Women & Child Welfare Officer in the Women & Child Welfare Department on a permanent basis. Candidates who completed their Degree in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply.
TSPSC WCW Recruitment 2022
Apply Online @www.tspsc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Women & Child Welfare Officer (Including Child Development Project Officer, ICDS, Additional Child Development Project Officer, ICDS, and Manager of Warehouse) In Women Development and Child Welfare Department
Total Posts: 23 Posts
- Multi Zone-I: 17 Posts
- Multi Zone-II: 6 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-44 years as of 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- PH Candidates: 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ NCC Persons: 3 years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ Telangana State Government Candidates: 5 years
Candidates must possess Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology or B.Sc in Food Science & Nutrition/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Applied Nutrition/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Clinical Nutrition/ Applied Nutrition/ Food Sciences & Quality Control/ Biochemistry/ Food Technology & Nutrition from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive pay on the pay scale of Rs. 51,320 – 1,27,310/- by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test followed by an interview. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced by the Commission in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay the fee of about Rs. 320/- through online mode which includes the application fee and examination fee. All the candidates must pay the fee online mode only. No other mode will be entertained.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Detailed Recruitment Notification will be released soon.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Visit the official website, www.tspsc.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Women & Child Welfare Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||13-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-10-2022|
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Women & Child Welfare Officer||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|