MP High Court District Judge Recruitment 2022: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MP High Court) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of District Judge (Entry Level) on promotion basis. Candidates who completed Degree in Law with experience in Legal affairs are only eligible to apply. Candidates will be selected among the available civil judges.
About MP High Court: On the 1st of November 1956 the States Reorganization Act was enacted. The new state of Madhya Pradesh was constituted under S.9 thereof. Subsection (1) of Section 49 of the States Re-organization Act ordained that from the appointed day i.e., 1st of November 1956, the High Court exercising jurisdiction, in relation to the existing state of Madhya Pradesh, i.e. Nagpur High Court, shall be deemed to be the High Court for the present state of Madhya Pradesh. Thus Nagpur High Court was not abolished but by a legal fiction, it became the High Court for the new state of Madhya Pradesh with its seat at Jabalpur. Hon’ble the Chief Justice, vide order dated 1st of November 1956 constituted temporary benches of the High Court of Madhya Pradesh at Indore and Gwalior.
MP High Court Recruitment 2022 – 65 District Judge Posts
Name of the Post: District Judge (Entry Level)
Total Posts: 65 Posts
No age limit is mentioned in the given recruitment notification. Civil Judges who working under the Madhya Pradesh High Court are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute and the qualification must be recognized by the Bar Council of India
- Candidates must enroll as an Advocate in the Bar Council.
- Candidates must be working as Civil Judge under the Bar Council.
- The candidate must have basic Office/Open Office/Ubuntu OS information from the internet, online various search engines/processes.
Selected Candidates will get payment of about Rs. 51,500 – 63,070/- by the recruiting organization.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, MP High Court will shortlist the candidates to written test/ interview.
- The candidate shall bring their Online application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- The applicants who are found eligible for the assignment of District Judges, Civil Judges shall be required to undergo an Interview to be held at Jabalpur, Indore, and Gwalior (at all or one or more places), as the case may be.
- Written test will be conducted in the month of November 2022
- Hall tickets will be issued to the shortlisted candidates one week prior to the examination.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. LLB Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Madhya Pradesh High Court
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of MP High Court
- Visit the official website, mphc.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of District Judge Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||02-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-10-2022|
|Written test Date||20-11-2022|
Address for Communication
High Court of Madhya Pradesh
Jabalpur, India – 482001
0761-2620380, 2622674, 2626734
IVRS Number – 0761-2637400
I hope this article is useful for job seekers. Here are some important links for you.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|