OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit Teachers, PET. Candidates who possess a Degree in the relevant discipline with B.Ed are only eligible to apply.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC): Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C & Group-B posts in the State cadre. There are more than 140 different cadres of posts/ services under various Departments of Government against which recruitments are made through this Commission.
The Commission is headed by the Chairman aided by three Members. They are appointed by the Government of Odisha and are governed by Rules regulating their recruitment and conditions of service as framed by Govt. from time to time.
OSSC Recruitment 2022 Teachers 7540 Posts
Name of the Post: Teachers
Total Posts: 7540 Posts
Category-Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
|Name of the Category
|TGT – Arts
|TGT – PCM
|YGT – CBZ
Candidates’ age is in between 21-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 01-01-2022.
Trained Graduate Teacher
Graduation is a required field from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or four years of integrated courses from a recognized University/ Institute.
Bachelor’s Degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with a minimum of 50% marks with B.Ed or Telugu as a subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
Classical Teacher Sanskrit:
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Sanskrit as one of the subjects with 50% marks and Shiksha Shastri (Sanskrit) a course from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi as one of the subjects with 50% marks and B.Ed from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must possess Alim/Fazil with 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed/Urdu B.Ed or BA Persian with 50% marks in aggregate and B.Ed in the Urdu language from a recognized University/ Institute.
Physical Education Teacher:
Candidates must complete 12th Class with a Certificate in Physical Education or Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation in Physical education from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid as follows:
- TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ): Rs. 35,400/- PM (Level-9)
- Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu, Urdu Teacher: Rs. 35,400/- PM (Level-9)
- Physical Education Teacher: Rs. 29,200/- PM (Level-8)
Candidates will get selected for the post of Teacher based on their performance in the three-stage selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
The preliminary examination is of a qualifying nature only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the Main examination based on the preliminary examination marks.
Qualified candidates in the preliminary examination are only eligible to appear in the Main examination.
Candidates who secured minimum marks in the Main Examination are only allowed to appear in the final stage of selection, i.e in Viva-Voce Test. Candidates must bring all their certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
No fee details are available in the given OSSC Teachers Notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the OSSC recruitment notification released by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- The notification was released by the S&ME Department, Government of Odisha.
- Visit the official website, ossc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the OSSC
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Teacher Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the OSSC online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of attending the Interview:
- Copy of Viva-voce call letter
- Downloaded copy of Bio-data cum attestation form
- Copy of the online application form
- Diploma Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates while applying online to the post of Regular Teacher for Government Secondary Schools
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Unit-II, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
|Go to Sarkari Result