DRDO ISSA Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Institute for System Studies and Analyses (ISSA) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices on a temporary basis. The Graduate Apprentices are to be filled under its defense wing named Institute for System Studies and Analyses (ISSA). Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization: DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
About Institute for System Studies and Analyses (ISSA):
ISSA is involved in System Analysis, Modeling & Simulation for various defence applications pertaining to employment/deployment, tactics & force potential evaluation, tactical/strategic & mission planning etc. We develop wargames for all the three Services.
DRDO ISSA Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices
Total Posts: 5 Posts
Computer Science – 5 Posts
Candidates’ age must be according to apprenticeship rules and regulations.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institute
- Candidates who completed Engineering degree from 2020-2022 batch are only eligible to apply
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship are not eligible to apply
- B.E/B.Tech candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
- Candidates with postgraduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices by the recruiting organization
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test or an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-ISSA
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Graduate Apprentices
- Only Candidates who have valid registration numbers are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Date of Publication: 19-10-2022
Institute for System Studies and Analyses (ISSA), Metcalfe House, Delhi – 110054
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|