About Bharat Electronics Limited:
Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus.
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs.
Introduction: Bharat Electronics Limited, Machilipatnam (BEL Machilipatnam) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Engineering Assistant Trainee, and Technician on a permanent basis. Candidates who completed their Diploma, or ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply.
BEL Recruitment 2022 (EAT/ Technician) – Apply Online @ www.bel-india.in
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT), Technician
Total Posts: 21
Engineering Assistant Trainee: 04 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
Technician: 17 Posts
- Machinist: 6 Posts
- Turner: 9 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 2 Posts
Candidates age should be maximum 26 years as on 01-06-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Engineering Assistant Trainee:
Candidates must possess Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 65% of marks (60% for reserved category candidates) from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should complete SSLC with ITI in the concerned trade or SSLC with completion of National Apprenticeship Certification Course from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive pay as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Engineering Assistant Trainee||Rs. 24,500 – 90,000/-|
|Technician||Rs. 21,500 – 82,000/|
The candidates who satisfies the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test of 150 marks consisting of:
Part I : General Aptitude: 50 Marks – comprises of general mental ability and aptitude to
logical reasoning, analytical, comprehension ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation skills
and general knowledge
Part II : Technical Aptitude: 100 marks – consists of Technical/Professional knowledge Tests
with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
Candidates should secure minimum qualifying marks in order to get selected in the written test.
|Name of the Category||Percentage|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||35% in both Part I and Part II separately|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||30% in both Part I and Part II separately|
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC, ITI Marksheet certificate
3. Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of interview:
1. One set of Photo copy/Xerox copy of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 295/- through online mode, i.e. SBI Collect mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) before applying to the post.
- Notification was released by Recruitment department of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Visit the official website, www.bel-india.in and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of EAT & Technician
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 23-09-2022
For queries related to the advertisement and payment of application fee, candidates can contact through email: [email protected] Tel No. 0866-2527406
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for EAT, Technician||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|