APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Forest Range Officer on direct recruitment basis in AP Forest Service. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree in the concerned subject are only eligible to apply.
About Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission: The A.P. Public Service Commission came into existence on 1st November 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came into existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of the composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States.
On the eve of the formation of the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members, and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the Members to five in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength.
APPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2022 8 Posts
Name of the Post: Forest Range Officer
Department: Andhra Pradesh Forest Department
No. of Posts: 08
- Carry Forward Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Fresh Vacancies: 5 Posts
- Candidates, age must be in between 18-30 years. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates
- Relaxation of 3 years for NCC, Ex-serviceman candidates
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the below-mentioned subjects from a recognized University/ Institute
(IV) Computer Applications / Computer Science
(V) Engineering (Agriculture / Chemical / Civil / Computer
/ Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical)
(VI) Environmental Science
(XIII) Veterinary Science
The Degrees obtained through Open Universities / Distance Education mode must have recognition by the Distance Education Council, Government of India
Candidates can get a salary in the Pay Matrix of about Rs. 48,440 – 1,37,220/- from the recruiting organization.
Candidates will be selected based on two process
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The written test will be of multiple choice questions. The written test will be proficiency in Office Automation with the usage of Computers and Associated Software
The duration of the written examination is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Candidates must secure a minimum of 20 marks in order to qualify for an interview, 15 marks are enough for reserved category candidates.
Qualified candidates in the written test are only eligible to appear in the interview.
- Candidates must pay a fee of about Rs. 100/-
- The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who want to apply for the post have to apply through the online mode psc.ap.gov.in
- One-time registration on the Commission website is mandatory.
- Need to submit one application at a time.
- Payment has to be done online mode only.
Documents Required for the Application:
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 15-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 05-12-2022
New Government Offices Building 2nd Floor,
M.G. Road(Bandhar Road),
Opp: Indira Gandhi Municipal Complex,
Vijayawada- 520 010.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|