About Haryana Public Service Commission:
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of the freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under the British Raj.
The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.
Introduction: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Food Safety officer (Group-B) in the Food & Drugs Administration, Department, Government of Haryana undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree/ Post Graduation Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
HPSC Recruitment 2022- Safety Officer 41 Posts
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer (Group-B) under the Food & Drug Administration Department of Haryana.
Total Posts: 41 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- General Category: 26 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 8 Posts
- Backward Classes-A of Haryana: 4 Posts
- Backward Classes-B of Haryana: 1 Post
- EWS of Haryana: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age be in between 21-42 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-08-2022.
- Candidates must possess a Degree in Food Technology Dairy Technology Biotechnology or
Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or degree in Medicine from a recognized university; or
- Candidates must have knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric or Hindi as one of the subjects in Higher Education.
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 9,300-34,800+ G.P Rs. 4,200/-, FPL-6 (Cell l) Rs. 35,400/-
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Food Safety Officer based on their academic merit. Merit students will be undergone a written test or interview depending on the number of applications received. Experience and academic qualifications will play a vital role in the selection of a particular candidate.
The selected candidates will have to successfully complete training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or Institution approved for the purpose and only those who will complete the training will be appointed as Food Safety Officers.
General Male category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 250/- for EWS, Female, SC/ ST Candidates of Haryana State. The fee must be payable through Net Banking, Debit card, Credit card, etc.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Haryana Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Food & Drug Administration Department of Haryana.
- Visit the official website, www.hpsc.gov.in and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the HPSC Food Safety Officer.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt’ Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Food Safety Officer.
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Address for Communication:
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10, Block-B, Sector-4,
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Food Safety officer
|Go to Sarkari Result