About National Health Mission, Assam: The National Health Mission, envisages the attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable, and quality health care services in the State of Assam. A lot of efforts have been given to ensuring quality services of health which is one of the important mandates under the National Health Mission. Another important aspect of NHM, Assam is the strengthening of community participation in the health service delivery system. Supportive supervision and monitoring system is an integral mandate of NHM, Assam. Generating demand by creating awareness is also given equal emphasis.
NHM gives a lot of emphasis on reaching the unreached, viz. the population living in char and tea garden areas well as the urban slum.
Introduction: National Health Mission, Assam (NHM Assam) is inviting both online and offline applications for the posts of Community Health Officers (CHO).
The CHO cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending a comprehensive package of services under primary health care at Sub Centres by strengthening the implementation of public health programs, including disease prevention, and health promotion
Selected candidates will be posted on a contractual basis.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2022 – Community Health Officers 620 Posts
Name of the Post: Community Health Officers
Total Posts: 620 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 35 years on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health
- Candidates must possess B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per the given format
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
Community Health Officer shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month
- Candidates will get selected for the posts of Community Health Officer as follows.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course)
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the NHM Assam
- The notification was released by the Health Department of Assam
- Visit the official website, www.nhm.assam.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the NHM Community Health Officers
- Click on the recruitment notification for Community Health Officers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste
certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix 1)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Community Health Officers
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 26-09-2022
Address for Communication:
The Mission Director, National Health Mission,
Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Community Health Officer||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|