GMC Mewat Junior Resident Recruitment 2022: SHKM Government Medical College, Mewat is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Residents under the establishment on a contract basis. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview with all the necessary certificates of testimonials on the scheduled date of the interview.
About Government Medical College, Mewat (GMC Mewat): Established in August 2012, SHAHEED HASAN KHAN MEWATI GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE, NALHAR is the Medical College of Haryana and the first in the Distt of Mewat. Presently It admits 120 students for MBBS course every year. SAHEED HASAN KHAN MEWATI Hospital is an affiliated teaching hospital and has about 500 beds equipped with all modern facilities.
The SAHEED HASAN KHAN MEWATI GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE under the Department of Medical Education, Government of Haryana. It is affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Haryana, and recognized by the Medical Council of India
GMC Mewat Junior Residents Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Junior Residents
Total Posts: 58 Posts
Category Wise Posts
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age must be maximum 45 years. The tenure for Junior Resident posts will be for six months only on a contract basis.
- Candidates must complete MBBS from a University recognized by the State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India
- Candidates must complete an internship for a period of one year.
- Only the candidates who have completed the internship before two years (28-09-2022) are only eligible to apply.
- No. Experience Certificate will be issued in case the recruited JR leaves the post before the completion of the tenure i.e. six months.
- The recruited JR will have to deposit 50% of their basic salary as security and in the case, he quit the job before completion of the tenure i.e. six months the security deposited by him will be forfeited.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 56,100/- + NPA + DA + other allowances by the recruiting organization
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be shortlisted for the interview
- MBBS graduate’s selection will be based on their performance in the academics
- Final selection of the candidates based on their performance in the academic merit and interview
- Selected candidates will be allotted to the particular department depending on the requirement and also on a merit basis.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 1000/-, and Rs. 500/- for women candidates, Rs. 250/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be drawn in the form of D.D drawn in favor of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the SHKM Government Medical College, Mewat
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of GMC Mewat
- Visit the official website, www.gmcmewat.ac.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Junior Residents
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Residents
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, Internship certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Junior Residents
Walk-in-Interview Date: 28th September 2022
SHKM Government Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh, Mewat.
|Go to Sarkari Result