About RITES Limited: RITES is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India and uniquely placed in terms of diversification of services and geographical reach in various sectors such as railways, highways, urban engineering (metros) & sustainability, airports, ports, ropeways, institutional buildings, inland waterways, and renewable energy. The company is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock, other than Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
RITES’ success story spans over 48 years covering more than 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and the Middle East regions.
Introduction: RITES Limited, A Miniratna company is inviting online applications from hard-working professionals for the posts of Electrical and Mechanical Engineer. Candidates who completed Engineering Degree are only eligible to apply.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2022
Engineers – 20 Posts
Name of the Post: Electrical, Mechanical Engineer
Total Posts: 20 Posts
Name of the Discipline, No. of Posts:
- Electrical Engineer: 15 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 5 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 40 years as of 01-08-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience.
- The candidate should have past experience in the field of inspection/quality control/quality assurance/Production for various mechanical engineering items.
- The candidate should have past experience in the field of inspection/quality control/quality assurance/Production for various electrical engineering items
- Knowledge of various Electrical Tests including high voltage tests, insulation resistance tests, volume resistivity, etc., and Electrical items e.g. Transformers, Copper Catenary Wire, RMPU, etc.
- Knowledge of Destructive testing, NDT, Welding, Metrology, Casting/forging/fabrication/machining, etc. is desirable
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 23,340/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Engineering Professionals based on their performance in the written test, experience, and interview. A minimum of 50% of marks is required by the candidates to be secured in the written test to qualify for an interview.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-, and Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the RITES Limited
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of RITES Limited
- Visit the official website, www.rites.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the RITES Engineering Professionals
- Click on the recruitment notification for Electrical and Mechanical Engineer.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Engineering Professionals
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29-08-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-09-2022|
|Selection Date||Update Soon|
Address for Communication:
RITES Limited, Shikhar, Plot No.01,
Sector 29, Gurgaon,
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Engineers||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|