CMHO Balodabazar Recruitment 2022: Chief Medical & Health Officer, Balodabazar (CMHO Balodbazar) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Rural Health Worker/ ANM in the Health Centres. Selected candidates will be recruited on a temporary basis. Candidates must carefully read the recruitment notification before applying for the posts.
About Balodabazar District: The geographical location of Baloda Bazar Nagar is on the height of 270m from sea level and between 21.300 54′ to 31.450 14′ North Latitude and 42.020 17 ‘to 82.290 07’ East longitude. It belongs to the Raipur division, the border of Baloda Bazar district touches Bemetara, Mungeli, Bilaspur, Janjgir-Champa, Sarangarh-Bilaigarh, Mahasamund, and Raipur districts. According to the prevalent tradition with respect to the name of the Balauda Bazar, traders of Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Orissa, Barar, etc. used to gather in the buffalo pahra of the city to sell the bulls, buffalo (boda). As a result, its name became popular in the name of the bull body market and in the form of the Balouda Bazar.
CMHO Balodabazar Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Rural Health Worker/ Auxillary Nurse & Midwifery (ANM)
Total Posts: 55 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-70 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
Candidates must complete ANM from the recognized University/ Institute. Candidates must be registered with Indian Medical Council or Chhattisgarh State Nursing Council.
Selected Candidates will receive pay on the pay scale of Rs. 12,000/- by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates to their registered e-mail id.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
- Copy of Application form
- 10th Class and 12th class mark sheets
- ANM Marksheet certificate
- Registration certificate from Chhattisgarh Nursing Council
- Residence certificate
- Identity proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate if any
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the posts.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Chief Medical & Health Officer, Balodabazar
- The notification was released by the Health Department of the Balodabazar district
- Visit the official website, www.balodabazar.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Rural Health Worker/ Auxiliary Nurse & Midwifery (ANM)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 22-09-2022
Chief medical & Health Officer, Balodabazar District, Chhattisgarh State, Government of India
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result