WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2022: WAPCOS Limited is inviting applications to fill the posts of Field Supervisor for work relating to Consultancy Services for assisting and supporting in Project Management to Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited(MVVNL), Lucknow and Kanpur Electricity Supply Company Limited (KESCO), Kanpur under “Revamped Reforms-LinkedResults-Based Distribution Sector Scheme, Uttar Pradesh on contractual basis.
About WAPCOS Limited: WAPCOS Limited is a MINI RATNA-I Public Sector Enterprise under the aegis of the Union Ministry of Jal Shakti, incorporated on June 26, 1969, under the Companies act. 1956; WAPCOS is a technology-driven consultancy and EPC organization with a strong global presence in the field of Water, Power and Infrastructure sectors. Engineering Excellence, an Exceptional Workforce, and a Customer Centric Approach have enabled us to deliver projects consistently to our clients. WAPCOS has the requisite experience & expertise to undertake Consultancy & EPC projects of any scale and complexity in the sectors of its operation. Our portfolio of projects is both impressive and diverse in nature.
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2022 Field Supervisor 150 Posts
Name of the Post: Field Supervisor – Contract basis
Total Posts: 150 Posts
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 45 years as of 30-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Candidates should have minimum 02 years of experience in the Power Distribution Sector
- Candidates should have Knowledge and experience to carry out all field activities including survey verifications, Site Supervision, QAM implementation, and Certification of work completion
Selected Candidates will get the payment according to their qualifications and experience.
- Soon after receipt of the application forms, WAPCOS Limited will shortlist the candidates for written test/ interview
- The candidate shall bring their application form & self-attested copies of all the relevant/ necessary documents on the scheduled date & time of the interview.
- If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of the Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The period regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
Required Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSLC Marksheet Certificate
3. Diploma Certificate
4. Reservation certificate
5. Valid active E-mail id.
6. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
7. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
8. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the WAPCOS Limited
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the WAPCOS Limited
- Visit the official website, wapcos.gov.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Field Supervisor Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Candidates must proceed with a one-time registration
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 15-11-2022
Address for Communication
WAPCOS Limited, 76-C, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122015.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|