Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022: Punjab & Haryana High Court is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Restorer on the direct recruitment quota. Candidates who completed 10+2 from a recognized board/ Institute are only eligible to apply.
About Punjab & Haryana High Court: On account of its inclement weather in winter, it was very inconvenient for the litigants to go to Shimla. Accordingly, the seat of the High Court was shifted to Chandigarh. The Court started functioning at Chandigarh from its present building with effect from January 17, 1955.
However, it was formally declared open by the first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, on March 19, 1955. The plan of the building of the High Court was designed by the world-famous French Architect, ‘Le Corbusier’ under the exuberant guidance of Hon’ble the then Chief Justice, Mr. Justice A.N. Bhandari.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 – 35 Restorer Posts
Name of the Post: Restorer
Total Posts: 35 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts
- UR: 28 Posts
- SC/ ST/ BC: 4 Posts
- ESM: 2 Posts
- PWD: 1 Post
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-30 years as of 21-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- SC/ ST/ BC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: 3 years
- The applicant must have passed 10+2 from the Central Board of School Education or from any recognized Education Board with 55% or more marks.
- Candidates must have studied Hindi/ Punjabi as one of the subjects at the Matriculation level.
The pay and allowances of the selected candidates will be governed as per the latest applicable rules and instructions issued by the Government of Punjab and adopted by the High Court for the employees of this Court
- The Candidate shall have to take an online written test (Computer based Test) of 30 marks, which will be comprised of questions on English Composition and General Knowledge, consisting of 120 objective type multiple choice questions, each question will carry 0.25 marks with no negative marking and test will be of 2 hours duration.
- The Candidate who secures a minimum of 40 percent marks in the written test shall qualify for the Practical test and interview. Merely qualifying in a written test will not give any right to the applicant to participate in a Practical test and interview.
- The Written test is only qualifying in nature and candidates equivalent to ten times (category-wise) of the advertised vacancies (in order of merit) would be shortlisted for the Practical test and interview
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of written test shall be called for a Practical test of 30 marks and an Interview of 40 marks
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. 10+2 Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Intermediate
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
6. Valid active E-mail id.
7. Valid mobile number for receiving SMS
8. Online payment facility for paying the requisite amount of application fee.
9. Recent copies of passport-size photographs and signatures.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
All category candidates must pay online facilitation charges of about Rs. 500/-, General category candidates must pay an examination fee of about Rs. 500/-, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ PWD Category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Punjab & Haryana High Court.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of Punjab & Haryana High Court.
- Visit the official website, https://highcourtchd.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Restorer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31-10-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-11-2022|
Punjab and Haryana High Court
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|