DRDO CHESS Recruitment 2022: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) is conducting Walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellows in various Engineering Streams on a temporary basis. The Junior Research Fellows are to be filled under its defense wing named Centre for High Energy Systems & Sciences (CHESS). Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Defence Research Development Organization (DIBER): DRDO is the R&D wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defense system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India’s military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
DRDO CHESS Recruitment 2022 – Apply @drdo.gov.in
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total Posts: 7 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Physics/Applied Optics/Laser Technology, Laser, Opto-Electronics: 1 Post
- Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry: 1 Post
- Computer Science: 1 Pot
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 28 years as of 04-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
|JRF (Computer Science)
|Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ institute.
|JRF (Mechanical Engineering)
|Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with Qualify in NET/ GATE
|JRF (Chemical/ Chemistry)
|Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry with Qualify in NET/ GATE
Optics/Laser Technology, Laser, Opto-Electronics)
|Candidates must complete ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
|JRF (Electrical Engineering)
|Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with Qualify in NET/ GATE
Selected Candidates will receive a stipend of about Rs. 31,000/- from the recruiting organization.
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can attend directly or through the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for an interview depending on the number of applications received. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. BE/ B.Tech Graduation Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering, Post Graduation
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Valid GATE Score card.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment brochure.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the DRDO-DLRL Division.
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of Defence Research & Development Organization – CHESS
- Visit the official website, www.drdo.gov.in, and check the recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Junior Research Fellows
- Only Candidates with Valid GATE Score are eligible to apply for the posts.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph and send the application form along with all the necessary certificates of testimonials.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Date of Publication: 14-11-2022
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result