UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Technician Grade-II on direct recruitment basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned trades are only eligible to apply.
About Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL): UPPCL will be a professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost-efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
We shall achieve this by being a dynamic, forward-looking, reliable, safe, and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customer’s interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing an uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2022
Apply Online @uppcl.org
Name of the Post: Technician Grade-II (Electrical)
Total Posts: 891 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-40 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Relaxation is provided to candidates as follows.
- Ex-Servicemen/ NCC Persons: 5 years
- SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ Telangana State Government Candidates: 5 years
Candidates must complete Matriculation with Science, Mathematics from a recognized board/ Institute. Candidates must complete ITI in Electrician, Electronics trade from a recognized Institute.
Selected Candidates will receive pay in the pay scale of Rs. 27,200/- by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for a written test followed by an interview. The detailed Selection procedure will be announced by the Commission in due course. 1/4th of the mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
The examination is of a computer-based type. The total number of questions is 200. The total marks are 200 marks.
- General Knowledge & Technical Knowledge: 20 questions
- General Hindi (High School Level): 15 questions
- General English (High School Level): 15 questions
- Technical Knowledge: 150 questions
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of ITI
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar Photocopy/xerox proof.
3. Recent Photocopy of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 1180/-, and Rs. 826/- for reserved category candidates. Candidates must apply online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Visit the official website, www.uppcl.org, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technician Grade-II (Electrical)
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||27-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||19-10-2022|
|Starting Date & Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||27-09-2022 to 19-10-2022|
|Examination Date||November 2022|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), Shakti Bhawan, 14 Ashok Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|