District Employment Office Giridih Recruitment 2022: District Employment Office, Giridih is conducting walk-in interviews to fill the posts of Trainees. Giridih District is organizing a Job Fair on 19th October of 2022 to recruit candidates for Indo Farm Equipment Limited, Spark Minda Corporation, Gujarat, and Roop Polymers Limited, Haryana.
About Giridih District: In ancient times Giridih was surrounded by high and inaccessible hills. It is said that the tribal of the land used to stay in the hill area covered with dense forest and rivers. The tribe of the region were Non-Aryans and used to stay peacefully there. However, there was no king however the urgent need was felt due to threats from external forces. Cultural evidence and manuscripts tell that the people of the then Giridih chose Mundas as their King. The step was taken for better administration of the region and to stop the foreign invaders and intruders in the region.
The region has Parasnath hill is considered to be one of the religious centers of the country. It is said that almost 2000 years ago. The place is also known as Sammed Sikhar or Sammet Shikhar, the ‘peak of concentration’, because 20 out of 24 Tirthankaras attained nirvana through samadhi or meditative concentration at this location. Tonks in Shikharji contain footprints of twenty-four Tirthankaras and ten Ganadhars who visited the hills.
District Employment Office Giridih Recruitment 2022 Trainee 650 Posts
Name of the Post: Trainee
Total Posts: 650 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-28 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
Candidates must complete 10th Class, 12th Class, ITI (Fitter, Mechanical, Welder, Turner), and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 10,500 – 15,500/- PM according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
Selection for the posts of Trainees is completely based on their performance in the job fair/ interview. Candidates who are having well performance in academics and experience are only eligible for selection
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. ITI, Diploma Certificates
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Education
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the District Employment Office, Giridih
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the District Employment Office, Giridih
- Visit the official website, https://giridih.nic.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trainee Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- If the candidate is found eligible, they can attend directly the employment fair scheduled in the Giridih District of the Government of Jharkhand.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Date of Job Fair: 19th October 2022
Venue of Interview
District Employment Office, Giridih, Jharkhand State
|Go to Sarkari Result