MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra State Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Electrician from eligible Indian Nationals. Desirable candidates must read the notification carefully before applying to the posts. Candidates who completed ITI are eligible to apply.
About Maharashtra State Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO): Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company limited, a wholly owned corporate entity under the Maharashtra Government, was incorporated under the Companies Act, in June 2005 after restructuring the erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board to transmit electricity from its point of Generation to its point of Distribution.
It owns and operates most of Maharashtra’s Electric Power Transmission System. MSETCL operates a transmission network of 46217.90 Circuit KM of transmission lines and 660 EHV Substations with 123846.5 MVA transformation capacity. This infrastructure constitutes most of the inter-regional as well as intra-regional electric power transmission systems in the State. Today, MSETCL is the largest state transmission utility in the country.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2022 – Electrician 32 Posts
Name of the Post: Electrician
Total Posts: 32 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates, i.e. 5 years for SC/ST Category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 21-10-2022
- Candidates must complete Madhyamik with ITI in the Electrician trade from a recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidates must possess NCVT Certificate from a recognized institute.
- Knowledge of Devnagari Script in Hindi language
- Candidates who completed their qualification recently are eligible to apply
Selected Candidates will receive pay according to the Government of Maharashtra norms.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will include a Written test and a personal interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC, ITI Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Educational Qualification
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the above posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Maharashtra State Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of MAHATRANSCO
- Visit the official website, mahatransco.in and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Electrician posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Click on the website for trade apprentices, www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 14th October 2022
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st October 2022
Maharashtra State Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)
Head office – ‘PRAKASHGANGA’, C-19, E- Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra ( E ) Mumbai – 51.
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|