Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2022: Ordnance Factory, Medak is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices for undergoing one year of Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973. Candidates who complete a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply.
About Ordnance Factory, Medak:
OFMK is one of the 41 Ordnance Factories under Ordnance Factory Board, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. On 19th July 1984, the Prime Minister, Late Smt. Indira Gandhi laid the foundation to establish the factory for indigenous production of Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs). The first chariot of Medak rolled out in the year 1987.
OFMK has mastered the TOT for BMP-II/IIK and manufactured the vehicles with 98.5% indigenisation. OFMK, in collaboration with DRDO, has developed AAT, CMT, AERV and NBCRV to meet the diverse needs of the Indian Army.
OFMK, through indigenous R&D efforts, has developed Bullet Proof Vehicles and Mine Protection Vehicles to meet the growing needs of MHA and the Indian Army. OFMK forayed into CIVIL Trade and Export market as well.
Ordnance Factory Medak Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 60 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 40 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 16 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 8 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 5 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 5 Posts
Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: 20 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 5 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 4 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 4 Posts
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 3 Posts
Candidates, age must be according to the apprenticeship norms.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates should complete a Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates who completed graduation from 2019 to 2022 are only eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive a stipend according to the apprenticeship norms.
The overall provisional rank list based on merit will be shared with Ordnance Factory, Medak after the cutoff date. Certificate verification can be done by Ordnance Factory, Medak. All the candidates need to bring all the certificates in support of age, and educational qualifications for attending the interview.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Ordnance Factory, Medak before applying for the posts.
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Ordnance Factory, Medak
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Ordnance Factory, Medak
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||23-09-2022|
|Last date for enrolling through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in||30-09-2022|
|Last Date for applying to Ordnance Factory, Medak||07-10-2022|
|Handing over of rank list to Ordnance Factory, Medak||11-10-2022|
|Certificates Verification Date for shortlisted candidates||19-10-2022|
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|