Udupi Cochin Shipyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Graduate Apprentices, and Technician Apprentices for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973. Candidates who complete a Diploma, BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply.
About Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited: Cochin Shipyard was conceived in the year 1969 when a team surveyed various locations in India before selecting Cochin for the launch of the first Greenfield Shipbuilding Yard in the country.
The yard commenced shipbuilding operations in 1978, ship repair in 1981, Marine Engineering Training in 1993, and Offshore Upgradation in 1999. Cochin Shipyard’s recent success in securing export orders has been achieved through consistent improvement in productivity and also aggressive marketing is undertaken in the last few years.
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) Apply Online
Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Name of the Disciplines & No. of Posts:
Graduate Apprentices: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 2 Posts
Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: 5 Posts
- Electronics Engineering: 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 2 Posts
Candidates who were born on or after 27-08-2004 are only eligible to apply for the posts
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Candidates who completed their Diploma/ graduation recently are only eligible to apply.
Those candidates having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit Equivalency Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered
Selected candidates will receive a stipend according to the pay mentioned below.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 12,000/- PM
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 10,200/- PM
- Only candidates who are domicile of Karnataka shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, the same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in the prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any), etc and self-attested copies of all these certificates, for verification
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit, subject to Medical fitness
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. Degree/Diploma Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree/Diploma.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Apprentice registration copy from NATS portal www.mhrdtnats.gov.in
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
4. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited
- The notification was released by the Apprenticeship portal, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on behalf of Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Visit the official website, www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates whose names are on the merit list must only attend the certificates verification process
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20th September 2022
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|