About Rajasthan Public Service Commission: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is responsible for recruitment to various departments of the Rajasthan government and associated agencies. RPSC office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer, Rajasthan. RAS, RPS, Rajasthan Technical Services, and Rajasthan Subordinate Services are made through competitive examinations or interviews. RPSC started its operations in 1949 when Rajasthan came into existence as a state. The commission has eight members who are supported and advised by the Commission’s secretariat staff.
Introduction: Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil), Revenue Officer Grade II, and Executive Officer Grade IV. Out of a total of 118 vacancies, in that 41 posts belongs to the category of Assistant Engineer (Civil), 14 posts belong to the category of Revenue Officer Grade II and 63 posts belong to the category of Executive Officer Grade IV.
RPSC Recruitment 2022- for Various Posts
Name & No: of Posts:
|1||Assistant Civil Engineer||17||06||04||08||02||4||41|
- The candidate’s age must be in between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2023.
- Upper age limit relaxation pertains to the government’s reservation norms.
- For Assistant Civil Engineer: Candidates should have a B.E degree in civil from a recognized university.
- For Revenue Officer: Candidates should possess a degree in Law from a recognized university.
- For Executive Officer: Candidates must complete a Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates applying for all the posts must know Rajasthani and Hindi Languages.
Selected candidates will get paid in the below-mentioned range by the recruiting organization.
- For Assistant Civil Engineer: Pay Matrix Level-14 + G.P Rs.5400/-
- For Revenue Officer: Pay Matrix Level -12 + G.P Rs.4800/-
- For Executive Officer: Pay Matrix Level-11 + Rs.4200/-
Candidates will be selected based on a two-stage selection process.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- The written test will be of multiple choice questions and a total of 120 questions, the duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- There will be two sections based on two different subjects.
- For Assistant Civil Engineer, the first paper will be on General Knowledge and General Science and will be 40 Marks and the second paper is for 80 marks and based on civil specialization.
- For Revenue Officer and Executive Officer, the first paper will be on General Knowledge and Indian Systems, Traditions, Culture, and more. The second paper will comprise two sections Section 1 will be 80 Marks and Section 2 will be 40 Marks.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 1/3rd
- Every question will be of equal marks.
Application Fee is different for different categories. Below is the tabular form to know more about the application fee:
|1||General or Unreserved||Rs. 350/-|
|2||Rajasthan’s Non-creamy Layer Backward Class, Most Backward Class, and Economically Weaker Section||Rs. 250/-|
|3||Physically Disabled Candidates, and Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs||Rs. 150/-|
|4||Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of TSP area and Saran District||Rs. 150/-|
How to Apply?
- Firstly open the website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now tap open the link One Time Registration (OTR) on the main page.
- By filling in all the details we will get login credentials.
- Click on the Login button, on the candidate’s login page.
- Tap on the link for the post you want to apply.
- Enter the details given in the application form.
- Upload the required documents as of the required sizes.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and then tap on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29-08-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 27-09-2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for RPSC||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|