Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023: Tripura Public is inviting online applications for the Agricultural Officer Grade I under the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Tripura. Selected candidates will get recruited on direct recruitment basis. All the candidates must read the recruitment brochure before applying for the posts.
About Tripura Public Service Commission: The provision for the constitution of the Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of the Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ the Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of the Provincial Public Service Commission in its statehood on 21st January 1972 and the Tripura Public Service Commission was established on 30th October 1972, under the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Sri G.P. Bagchi was the first Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the first Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, located at the old Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala
Tripura PSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 60 Posts
Name of the Post: Agriculture Officer Grade I
Total Posts: 60 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
- UR: 40 Posts
- SC: 8 Posts
- ST: 12 Posts
- PH: 2 Posts (Reserved)
Candidates’ age must be maximum of 40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as of 09-01-2023
- Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture from a recognized Homeopathic Medical Institution.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Agro Climatic Conditions of Tripura.
- Knowledge of the Bengali language or Kokrobok is required
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs.10,230 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,800/- (Level 13) by the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Written examination (ii) Interview
The written examination will be of 180 marks and Interview is of 20 marks.
Written test includes
- Part-A: English & General Knowledge including current affairs
- Part-B: Agriculture
Selected candidates in the written test are eligible to appear for the Personality test.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 350/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ BPL Category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Tripura Public Service Commission (Tripura PSC)
- The notification was released by the Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Tripura
- Visit the official website, www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for TPSC Agricultural officer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification of TPSC Agricultural Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Agricultural Officer Grade I
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09-12-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09-01-2023|
Tripura Public Service Commission, Akhaura Road Agartala, Tripura Pin: 799001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|