RSMSSB CET Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the posts of Female Supervisor, Patwari, Ziladar, Platoon Commander, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, Sub Jailor, Supervisor and Hotel Superintendent Grade 2 by conducting a combined competitive examination. The notification was issued to fill the Graduate Level Posts.
About Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board: In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014.
The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/-
The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests, and personal interviews wherever desired according to relevant recruitment rules.
The Board shall be committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that confirm the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022- CET Examination – 2996 Posts
Name of the Post: Common Entrance test (CET) – Graduate Level
Total Posts: 2996 Posts
Name & No. of Posts (Department wise)
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Department in which the post is recruited
|Female Supervisor||176||Department of Women Empowerment|
|Patwari||272||Department of Water Resource|
|Ziledar||NIL||Department of Water Resource|
|Platoon Commander||43||Rajasthan Home Guard|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||198||Revenue Board|
|Junior Accountant||1923||Treasury and Accounts Department|
|Sub-Jailer||49||Department of Prison|
|Hostel Superintendent Grade-II||335||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
Candidates’ age is in between 20-40 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Platoon Commander – 20 to 40 years
- Hostel Superintendent, Tehsil Revenue Accountant, and Jr Accountant – 21 to 40 years
- For other posts – 18 to 40 years
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Female Supervisor||Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Patwari||Candidates must complete Graduation or BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Computers from a recognized University/ Institute & Qualify in RS-CIT|
|Ziledar||Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Platoon Commander||Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute or they must be an ex-soldier|
|Tehsil Revenue Accountant||Candidates must complete Graduation or BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Computers from a recognized University/ Institute & Qualify in RS-CIT|
|Junior Accountant||Candidates must complete Graduation or BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Computers from a recognized University/ Institute & Qualify in RS-CIT|
|Sub-Jailer||Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute or they must be an ex-soldier|
|Hostel Superintendent||Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute or they must be an ex-soldier|
Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules and regulations of RSMSSB.
Candidates will get selected for the posts under the Combined Competitive examination (CET) based on their performance in the written test followed by a Personality test.
The examination consists of 150 questions. The total mark for the examination is 300 marks. The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
Only those candidates who got qualified in the common entrance test are eligible to appear in the personal interview.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 450/-, Rs. 350/- for reserved category candidates, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Category candidates. Rs. 300/- towards correction charges. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the RSMSSB recruitment notification released by different departments under the Government of Rajasthan Undertaking.
- The notification was released by the recruitment dashboard of RSMSSB.
- Visit the official website, www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the RSMSSB.
- Click on the recruitment notification for the Common entrance test (Graduate Level) Examination.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the RSMSSB online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
- 10th Class Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any
- Work Experience certificate
- PWD Or sports certificates if any
- 3 copies of passport-size photograph
- NOC Certificate
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Drug Inspector
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||21-09-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||21-10-2022|
|RSMSSB CET 2022 Date||06-01-2023 to 09-01-2023|
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|