AP Police Recruitment 2022: Andhra Pradesh Polie Police is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Sub Inspector (Stipendiary Cadet Trainee) from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree are only eligible to apply. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Andhra Pradesh Police:
The Andhra Pradesh Police is the law enforcement agency of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Public order and police being a state subject in India, the police force is headed by the Director general of police, Kasireddy Rajendranadh Reddy
In doing so community policing by way of the formation of community liaisoning groups, fishermen watch groups, and peace committees in all Police Station limits at different levels shall be emphasized. The Police shall adopt a proactive approach and attempt to solve them by way of mutual understanding and exercise restraint in the use of force even in the face of violence and grave provocation.
AP Police Recruitment 2022 Stipendiary Cadet Sub Inspector 411 Posts
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
Total Posts: 411 Posts
Category-wise Number of Posts:
|Post-Code No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector (Civil) (Men &Women) in Police Department||315|
|23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police Department||96|
Candidates’ age should be in between 21 to 27 years as of 01-07-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
|AP Police Constable Age Relaxation|
|Category||Relaxation in age|
|SC/ST/BC/ AP state employees||05 years|
|NCC/Retrenched employees from the State Census department and Ex-Army/Naval/Air-forces employees||03 years|
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized board/ Institute. For SC/ST Category candidates, Intermediate is enough to apply for the Constable Posts
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 44,570 – 1,27,480/- PM by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the posts of Sub Inspector is based on their performance in the Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written test
- Soon after the completion of the submission of application forms, Andhra Pradesh Police will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Qualified candidates in the written test must appear in a Physical test & Endurance test to know whether the candidate is suitable for the police department or not.
- After qualifying for a physical test, each and every candidate must undergo a Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Preliminary Written Examination Pattern:
|1st Paper||Arithmetic (SSC Standard) and Type of Reasoning/ Mental Ability (100 questions) (Objective type)||100|
|2nd Paper||General Studies (100 questions) (Objective type) (Degree standard)||100|
Final Written Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Subject||Maximum Marks for Post Code 11||Marks for Post Code no. 13|
|Paper-I||English (Descriptive Type (Degree Standard)||100||100|
|Paper-II||Telugu or Urdu (Descriptive Type) (Degree Standard)||100||100|
|Paper-III||Arithmetic (SSC Standard) and Type of Reasoning/ Mental Ability (Objective Type) (200 questions)||200||100|
|Paper IV||General Studies (Objective Type) (Degree Standard) (200 questions)||200||100|
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Degree
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General, OBC, EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 300/- for SC, ST Category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Andhra Pradesh Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Andhra Pradesh Police Department
- Visit the official website, http://slprb.ap.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Sub Inspector Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-12-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18-01-2023|
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh, Mangalgiri, Guntur District
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|