TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computer, and Statistical Compiler under the Combined Statistical Service Examination. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis.
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and comprises fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission discharges the duties and functions specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India.
The commission is required to advise the Government on all matters relating to framing of recruitment rules, principles to be followed in making appointments and promotions and transfers from one service to another service, in respect of disciplinary matters affecting government servants, and to conduct examinations for selection of candidates under direct recruitment to the State, Subordinate and Ministerial Services
TNPSC Recruitment 2022- Combined Statistical Service Examination – 217 Posts
Name of the Post: Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination.
Total Posts: 217 Posts
Name & No: of Posts:
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: 211 Posts
- Computer: 5 Posts
- Statistical Compiler: 1 Post
Candidates’ age is between 18- 32years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-07-2022.
Assistant Statistical Investigator:
Candidates must possess a Degree in Statistics or a Degree in Mathematics /Computer Science / Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with a post-graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics. Provided that the candidates with the above Degrees other than Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete a Degree in Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates must complete A Degree in Statistics or a Degree in Bio-Statistics from a recognized University/ Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid in the below-mentioned ranges.
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: Rs.20,600- 75,900/- PM
- Computer: Rs. 19,500 – 71,900/- PM
- Statistical Compiler: Rs. 19,500 – 71,900/- PM
The Selection will be made in a single stage, based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Selected candidates in the written test will be called for the interview process.
The written test is of objective type and consists of three papers.
- Paper – I (objective type) (Subject Paper): 300 marks (3 hours)
- Paper-II (Objective Type): 200 Questions (3 hours)
Candidates need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to get qualified for an oral interview.
Candidates must pay a one-time registration fee of Rs. 150/- and an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Tamil Nadu Statistical Service, Government of Tamil Nadu
- Visit the official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the TNPSC Statistical Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification for TNPSC Statistical Officer Examination.
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Food Safety Officer.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||14-10-2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||19-10-2022 to 21-10-2022|
|Paper-I, Paper-II Examination Date||29-01-2023|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Contact number : 1800 419 0958
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|