THDC Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices on a temporary basis. Candidates who completed ITI in the concerned disciplines/ trades are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are having domicile in Uttarakhand for undergoing one year of Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act 1961
About THDC Limited: THDC India Limited (formerly Tehri Hydro Development Corporation Limited), is under the ownership of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, Ministry of Power, Government of India. It was incorporated in July’88 to develop, operate and maintain the Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. THDC India Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise, Present CMD of the corporation is Shri R.K Vishnoi.
THDC Recruitment 2022 Trade Apprentices 100 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Total Posts: 100 Posts
Name of the Trades:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 30 Posts
- Stenographer/ Secretarial Assistant: 30 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 15 Posts
- Fitter: 5 Posts
- Electrician: 15 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 5 Posts
The candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 30 years as of 10-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
(Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST & 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) & 10 years for 40 % PWD candidates (VH/OH/HH) in their category)
- Candidates must complete 10th class with ITI in the respective trades from a recognized Institute
- Candidates who completed ITI in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 are only eligible to apply
- Duration of the apprenticeship is for a period of one year
Selected Candidates will receive a Stipend as per the apprenticeship rules and regulations.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the percentage of marks obtained by candidates in Interviews conducted by the THDC Limited
- Candidates will be selected based on the ITI marks merit.
- Documents verification will be held on the dates prescribed by the THDC India Limited
- All the candidates must bring certificates in support of age, and educational qualification for attending the interview.
Documents to be needed while submission:
- Aadhar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB.
- Qualifying 10th Class, ITI Certificates
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 200KB (“3.5* 4.5”).
- Bank Accounts details.
- Valid personal Email ID.
- Mobile number (will be required to send/verify OTP).
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
a) SSC/ Matriculation Marks sheet and Certificate
b) ITI marks with Certificate
c) Proof of date of birth
d) Caste Certificate, if applicable
e) Certificate of Physical Disability/PH, if applicable
f) Character certificate
g) Certificate of Project Affected Family/project affected area.
h) Aadhar card (mandatory)
i) Registration Number-Printout of registration number generated on www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the THDC India Limited
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of the THDC India Limited
- Visit the official website, https://www.thdc.co.in/, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification for Trade Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 21st November 2022
- Last Date for receipt of application form: 10th December 2022
THDC India Limited, Corporate Office, Rishikesh, Pragatipuram, Bypass Road, Rishikesh – 249201, Uttarakhand
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|