MIDHANI Assistant Recruitment 2022: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) is conducting a walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Assistants in different disciplines. Candidates must undergo one year of Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1961. Candidates who recently completed their ITI, Diploma, Degree in the respective trades are only eligible to apply.
About Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI): Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)was established in the year 1973 as a Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI was set up with a view to achieving self-reliance in the production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, and soft magnetic alloys to Defence, and other Strategic Sectors such as Energy, Space, and Aeronautical applications. The guiding factors for setting up MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities. The materials manufactured by MIDHANI are basically imported substitutes and their non-availability would have affected various strategic programs of the country.
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Assistant 36 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant
Total Posts: 36 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
The candidate’s age should be maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Diploma in Metallurgical/Mechanical
Engineering with minimum 60% of marks
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with
minimum 60% of marks
|Graduation (except professional courses
like Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine)
with certificate course in PC Operation
from reputed/ recognized institution
|Candidates must complete SSLC with ITI in Turner trade from a recognized Institute.
|Candidates must complete SSLC with ITI in machinist trade from a recognized Institute.
|Candidates must complete SSLC with ITI in Fitter trade from a recognized Institute.
|Candidates must complete SSLC with ITI in Welder trade from a recognized Institute.
|Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
|Graduation in Engineering or Technology and MBA with Marketing management as
elective with Minimum 2 yrs Postqualification experience in relevant area.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 26,960/- PM by the recruiting organization
Selection of the candidates will be decided based on merit (percentage of marks obtained in
the SSC & ITI – NCVT, Diploma, Degree). The final selection will be subjected to verification of the certificates (Age, Qualification, Category, and Aadhar) and medical fitness.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. ITI NCVT marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying ITI, Diploma, B.Tech
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
3. 2 copies of Passport size photographs.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI)
- Visit the official website, www.midhani-india.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of Assistant Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification of Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form and get a unique registration number.
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Date of Interview: 5th December 2022 to 13th December 2022
All the candidates must report at the below-mentioned venue for certificate verification.
Venue of Interview
MIDHANI Corporate Office Auditorium, Hyderabad
|Go to Sarkari Result