MLDB Recruitment 2022: Manipur Livestock Development Board (MLDB) invites online applications for the post of Supervisor, and Data Entry Operator on a contract basis for a period of one year. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will get recruited under Rashtriya Gokul Mission (RGM)
About Manipur Livestock Development Board (MLDB): The Director is the Administrative Head of the Department. At the Directorate level, he is assisted by the two Joint Directors – designated as Joint Director (Administrative) and Joint Director (Planning) along with Deputy Director/ Specialists and Veterinary Officers in the technical and administrative affairs of the Department. One Account Officer and one Assistant Administrative Officer look after the account matters. Besides this, the Rinderpest Eradication and Disease Surveillance Unit, Disease Investigation Laboratory, and Animal Husbandry statistics Section are also attached to the Directorate.
MLDB Recruitment 2022 DEO, Supervisor 51 Posts
Name of the Post: Supervisor, Data Entry Operator
Total Posts: 51 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||34 Posts|
|Total Posts||51 Posts|
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-38 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates which is prescribed below as on 10-11-2022
- SC/ST Category candidates: 31 years
- OBC Category candidates: 29 years
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Supervisor||Candidates must complete 10+2 recognized Board/ Institute and should have Computer knowledge like MS Office, Internet|
|Data Entry Operator||Candidates must complete 10+2 recognized Board/ Institute and should have Computer knowledge like MS Office, the Internet. Data entry speed is required.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
- Supervisor: Rs. 14,600/- PM
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 9,950/- PM
- Selection for the posts of Data Entry Operator and Supervisor will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by a skill test.
- After receipt of applications, Manipur Livestock Development Board will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written tests/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Manipur only & based on the written test scores, the required number of candidates alone shall be called for a skill test.
- Written Tests will be conducted in such a way that the theoretical and practical knowledge of the
candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- Far candidates will be paid traveling expenses for attending the skill test.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. 10+2 Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying intermediate
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General/ OBC Category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 800/-, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST Category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Manipur Livestock Development Board (MLDB)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Manipur Livestock Development Board (MLDB)
- Visit the official website, www.vetymanipur.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Data Entry Operator, Supervisor Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09-12-2022|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Veterinary & A.H. Services, Manipur
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|