BECIL Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Driver purely on an outsourced basis for deployment in AIIMS Delhi. Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, and satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, and human resource-related activities like training, and providing manpower. BECIL also undertakes the supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security, and surveillance systems to defense, police, and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and its corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Driver 10 Posts
Name of the Post: Driver
Total Posts: 10 Posts
No age limit is prescribed in the given recruitment notification
- Candidates must complete 10th Class from a recognized board/ Institute with valid driving license for driving heavy vehicles.
- Candidates should have Knowledge of Motor Mechanism
- Candidates should have working experience of about 03 years
Selected Candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 20,202/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Only shortlisted candidates as per the above eligibility criteria will be called for the skill test/selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in the online application form. Mere filling out the registration form will not confirm your suitability/selection for the post.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC, H.Sc Marksheet Certificate
3. Educational marksheet certificates
4. Provisional Educational Qualification Certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
Candidates must pay the application fee as mentioned below
General – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs. 885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of BECIL
- Visit the official website, www.becil.com, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Driver Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, Add C-56, A/17, Sector-62, Noida-201301, U.P.
|Go to Sarkari Result