SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2022: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat (SSA Gujarat) is inviting online applications for the posts of Special Educator under the Government of Gujarat undertaking in the Education Department. Candidates who possess a Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat: The scheme envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, and secondary to Senior Secondary levels. The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) for Education.
The major objectives of the Scheme are the provision of quality education and enhancing learning outcomes of students; Bridging Social and Gender Gaps in School Education; Ensuring equity and inclusion at all levels of school education; Ensuring minimum standards in schooling provisions; Promoting Vocationalisation of education; Support States in implementation of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009; and Strengthening and up-gradation of SCERTs/State Institutes of Education and DIET as a nodal agency for teacher training.
SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Special Educator
Total Posts: 1300 Posts
Category-wise No. of Posts:
Special Educator – Cerebral Palsy: 65 Posts
Special Educator – Hearing Impaired: 39 Posts
Special Educator – Intellectual Disabilities: 650 Posts
Special Educator – Multiple Disabilities: 520 Posts
Special Educator – Visual Impaired: 26 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of the Gujarati language is essential.
- Candidates must complete B.Ed from a recognized University to apply for the posts of Special educator
Selected candidates will get pay of about Rs. 15,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Special Educator based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. A merit list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates for a written test. After shortlisting candidates, they will undergo a written test for the concerned posts
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission. Candidates must bring all the necessary certificates of testimonials at the time of attending the interview.
- No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Gujarat.
- The notification was released by the Education Department of Gujarat.
- Visit the official website, ssarms.gipl.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the SSA Gujarat Special Educator Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Special Educator Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt’ Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Drug Inspector
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Office is located at 211, Rd Number 5, Sector 17, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382021, India.
|Go to Sarkari Result