About Bharat Electronics Limited: Starting from a single Unit in Jalahalli, Bangalore, BEL has established its presence across the country by setting up eight other Units – in Ghaziabad, Pune, Machilipatnam, Panchkula, Kotdwara, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, and Hyderabad. Each Unit has a specific product mix and customer focus.
BEL was established to meet the specialized electronic equipment requirements of the Indian Defence Services. While this continues to be its prime focus, the Company has a significant presence in the civilian market, too. BEL exports some of its products and services to a number of countries as well.
BEL has been laying great emphasis on Research and Development right from the early years. It has also been able to successfully partner as production agency with many DRDO labs.
Introduction: Bharat Electronics Limited, Vizag is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer for the Software Development Centre of Visakhapatnam. Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
BEL Engineers Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @bel-india.in
Name of the Post: Trainee Engineer, Project Engineers
Total Posts: 100 Posts
Trainee Engineer: 40 Posts
- UR – 17
Project Engineer – 60 Posts
- UR –24
Job Location: Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Candidates age should be maximum 28 years as on 01-09-2022 for Trainee Engineer, 32 years as on 01-09-2022 for Project Engineer Posts. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Systems from a recognized University/ Institute with a minimum of 55% of marks.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 55% of marks.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required for the Project Engineer post in the below-mentioned areas.
- Experience in software development using any one or more of the following programming languages:
Selected Candidates will receive pay as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Trainee Engineer||Rs. 30,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 35,000/- for 2nd year|
|Project Engineer||Rs. 40,000/- for 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year|
- The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the below-mentioned selection procedure.
- Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
- Candidates meeting the specified criteria as mentioned above in the advertisement will be communicated to attend the Written Test for 85 marks.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interviews in the order of merit based on their performance in the written test, in the ratio of 1:5.Interviews will be conducted subsequently and will be for 15 marks.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. Residence Certificate
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying BE/ B.Tech
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted along with the form:
- SSLC/Matriculation Certificate for Proof of Age.
- Semester-wise marks cards of BE / B Tech. (Candidates who have completed bachelor‟s degree after Diploma have to enclose all the semester copies of diploma certificates also along with copies of all semester degree marks cards)
- BE/B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg. – 4 years) Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate.
CGPA Conversion Certificate ( wherever applicable)
- Candidates applying for the post of Project Engineer are also required mandatorily to provide Proof of Experience- Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous to current employer.
- The joining/appointment letter and relieving letter (wherever applicable) need to be attached to determine the number of years of post-qualification experience. Where the current employment certificate is not produced the joining/appointment letter, first and latest pay slip, and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached to determine the number of years of experience
General/ OBC/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 150/- + 18% GST for Trainee Engineer, Rs. 400/- + 18% GST for Project Engineer through SBI Collect. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) before applying to the post.
- The notification was released by the BEL Recruitment department of Bharat Electronics Limited.
- Visit the official website, www.bel-india.in, and check the Recruitment tab
- Click on the recruitment notification of Trainee & Project engineer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30-09-2022
Address for Communication:
Manager (HR/ES&SW), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Trainee, Project Engineers||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|