About Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL): Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a Schedule „A‟ Mini- Ratna Category–I Central Public Sector Enterprise wholly owned by the Government of India, started functioning as a Corporatized entity with effect from 13th January 2006. The objective and the business of the Company is designing, and manufacturing security papers, Printing Currency & Bank notes, Passports, non-judicial stamp papers, postage stamps, and Minting of Coins.
SPMCIL is under the administrative control of the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance having its registered Corporate Office at Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001.
Introduction: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Deputy Manager, and Assistant Managers in various Engineering Services on a permanent basis. Candidates who completed their BE/ B.Tech in the concerned disciplines are only eligible to apply.
SPMCIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @ www.spmcil.com
Name of the Post: Deputy, Assistant Managers
Total Posts: 37 Posts
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Dy. Manager (Environment)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||16|
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||03|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||03|
|Assistant Manager (Environment)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Materials Management)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||01|
Candidates’ age should be maximum of 35 years as of 03-10-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
|Name of Posts||Qualification|
|Dy. Manager (Environment)||Candidates must possess PG in Chemistry or BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with 3 years of experience as an Executive in the relevant functional area|
|Assistant Manager (Marketing)||Candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Marketing Management/MBA with Marketing elective from a recognized University/Management Institut|
|Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) degree along with a CA/ICWA|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||Candidates must complete a Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Assistant Manager (HR)||Candidates must complete a Master’s Degree in PM & IR/MSW/MBA with HR elective from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Assistant Manager (Environment)||Candidates must possess PG in Chemistry or BE/ B.Tech in Chemical/ Environmental Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Assistant Manager (Materials Management)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Pulp & Paper Technology Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Assistant Manager (Civil)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute|
|Assistant Manager (Information Technology)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering or MCA from a recognized University/ Institute|
Selected Candidates will receive pay in the pay scale of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- for Deputy manager Posts, and Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/- for Assistant Manager Posts by the recruiting organization.
The candidates who satisfy the desirous eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process for the posts will comprise an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage). The candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit in the respective category in the ratio of 1:4 for the Interview.
The online examination may be conducted at various centers in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurugram/ Faridabad/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Graduation in Engineering.
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 600/-, and Rs. 200/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL)
- Visit the official website, www.spmcil.com, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Assistant Managers
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03-10-2022|
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for AM||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|