SSA Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022: Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh (SSA Chandigarh) invites online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 90 posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) on a contractual basis. Desirable candidates must apply online mode.
About Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh: The Union Budget, 2018-19, has proposed to treat school education holistically without segmentation from pre-nursery to Class 12. Samagra Shiksha – an overarching program for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class 12 has been, therefore, prepared with the broader goal of improving school effectiveness measured in terms of equal opportunities for schooling and equitable learning outcomes. It subsumes the three Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA), and Teacher Education (TE).
The major objectives of the Scheme are the provision of quality education and enhancing learning outcomes of students; Bridging Social and Gender Gaps in School Education; Ensuring equity and inclusion at all levels of school education
SSA Chandigarh Recruitment 2022- TGT – 90 Posts
Name of the Post: Trained Graduate Teacher
Total Posts: 90 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|TGT (Science-Non Medical)||31|
|TGT (Social Studies)||16|
|Total Posts||90 Posts|
Candidates’ age is in between 21-37 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must complete Graduation from a recognized University with relevant subjects/Elective subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks.
- Candidates must possess Degree of Bachelor of Education in a relevant teaching subject with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks.
- Candidates should qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Paper–II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
- Candidates must possess 4 years of integrated B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. or an equivalent course with relevant subjects or an equivalent course recognized by NCTE with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should qualify Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-Paper-II) conducted by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is compulsory.
Selected candidates will get paid according to the rules and regulations of SSA Chandigarh.
- All the candidates who had submitted applications along with requisite fees on or before the closing date will be issued admit cards to appear in the written exam without checking the eligibility conditions.
- After the conduct of the written test, an answer key will be uploaded on the website to submit objections from the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the written tests will be uploaded on the website.
- Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in the written test will be uploaded on the website
- Candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 3 times (three times) the number of posts under each category.
- A list of selected candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the Objective Type Test (Part-A & Part-B).
- The merit list for selection will be released after checking eligibility conditions and ICT skill training certificates.
General category candidates must pay a fee of Rs. 1000/-, and Rs. 500/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through the online mode
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Chandigarh (SSA Chandigarh)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment department of SSA Chandigarh
- Visit the official website, www.ssachd.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the Trained Graduate Teacher.
- Click on the recruitment notification for TGT Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of Degree and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications, CTET Certificate
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||12-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||03-10-2022|
|Last Date for payment of a fee||06-10-2022|
State Project Director SS-cum-Director School Education
1st Floor, Additional Deluxe Building
Sector- 9, Chandigarh
PIN Code -160009
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|