Samagra Shiksha Daman Recruitment 2022: Samagra Shiksha, Daman & Diu is inviting applications for the posts of ICT Instructor on a short-term contract basis under a centrally sponsored scheme. The notification was issued to recruit the candidates in the Primary, Upper Primary, Secondary & Higher Secondary Schools.
About Daman & Diu Government: U.T. of Daman and Diu comprises two districts namely Daman and Diu. Both Districts are situated on the western coast of India at a distance of about 700 kms. Daman is the head Quarter of this U.T. Daman is on the mainland near the southern portion of Gujarat State. Vapi is the nearest Railway Station (13 kms) which is on Western Railway between Mumbai and Surat. Vapi is 167 kms from Mumbai Central and 95 kms from Surat.
Diu is an island near Una of Junagarh District in Gujarat State. The nearest Railway Station is Delwada at a distance of 9 kms from Diu. But important trains are linked with Veraval which is 90 kms from Diu. A portion of Diu District is on the main land which is named Ghoghla. A small part of Diu known as Simbor is situated in Gujarat at a distance of 25 kms from Diu.
Directorate of Education Daman Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online @daman.nic.in
Name of the Post: ICT Instructor
Total Posts: 81 Posts
Circle-wise number of Posts:
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli: 39 Posts
- Daman: 25 Posts
- Diu: 17 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates
- Candidates must complete Senior Secondary Officer (12th Class) from a recognized Institute with a minimum aggregate of 50% of marks & Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications (BCA).
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree with PG Diploma in Computer Applications are also eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 15,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of ICT Instructor based on their performance in the screening test followed by a personality test. A merit list will be prepared for shortlisting candidates for a written test. After shortlisting candidates, they will undergo a written test consisting of questions from the respective subject.
Qualified candidates in the written test must attend a personality test on the prescribed date given by the commission.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Directorate of Education, Daman & Diu
- The notification was released by the Education Department, Government of Daman & Diu
- Visit the official website, www.daman.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the Directorate of Education
- Click on the recruitment notification for ICT Instructor Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form available at the end of the recruitment notification
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph in the application form
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the Interview:
- Matriculation/10th Standard/HSLC Admit Card/Pass Certificate issued by Central/State Board
- Certificates & Mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level of the qualifying examination.
- Engineering certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
- Experience certificates, whenever specifically mentioned in the advertisement
- Caste certificate issued by Government of Daman & Diu
- Physically Handicapped certificate issued by the competent authority to Physically Handicapped persons
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of ICT Instructor
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||21-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||06-10-2022|
Address for Communication
Directorate of Education, Daman.
Pin Code – 396 220
Phone No 0260 – 2231126
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|