HPPSC Section Officer Recruitment 2022: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is inviting online applications for the posts of Section Officer under Himachal Pradesh Finance Services in the H.P. Govt. Department/Boards/Corporations/ Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Co-Operative Bank, Government of Himachal Pradesh undertaking. Candidates who possess a Degree in the relevant disciplines are only eligible to apply.
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January 1971. Prior to this date, the function of the Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh was being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1971 were notified by the Governor of Himachal Pradesh on 8th April 1971 by virtue of the power vesting in him under Article 318 of the Constitution of India.
HPPSC Recruitment 2022
Name of the Post: Section Officer in HP Finance Services
Total Posts: 30 Posts
Category Wise Distribution of Number of Posts:
- Un-Reserved Category: 18 Posts
- UR (PH): 1 Post
- SC: 5 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- OBC: 3 Posts
Candidates’ age is in between 18-45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. Age is reckoned as on 01-01-2022.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- 3 (three) years of regular service in the Department/ Board/ Corporation/ Autonomous Body/ University/ Co-operative Bank of the State of Himachal Pradesh
- Knowledge of customs, manners, and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh is required.
Selected candidates will get pay in the range of Rs. 10,300-34,800+ G.P Rs. 5,000/- by the recruiting organization.
Candidates will get selected for the post of Section Officer based on their performance in the Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
There will be 120 multiple-choice questions as specified below on the basis of the syllabus prescribed for the main examination. The duration of the test will be of two hours. The marks obtained by the candidates who are declared qualified for the written examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- The standard of English Paper shall be similar to that of the Degree of any recognized Indian University and the Standard of Hindi Paper shall be similar to that of the 10+2 examination of any recognized Board of School Education.
- Each Paper shall carry 150 marks and will be of three hours duration.
- The medium of examination shall be English except for Paper I for which the medium of examination shall be both English and Hindi part-wise.
- General/ EWS Category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-, and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC. Fees need to be payable through online mode, i.e. through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card, etc.
- No fee needs to be paid by Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The notification was released by the Finance Department of Himachal Pradesh
- Visit the official website, www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the HPPSC Section Officer
- Click on the recruitment notification for Section Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
7. Scanned copy of NOC from Department (For Haryana Govt’ Employees who have signed Bond)
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Section officer.
|Name of the Activity
|Date of Issuance of Notification
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Address for Communication:
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA)
E-mail: [email protected]
Enquiry – 0177 – 2624313
Toll-Free No. – 1800-180-8004
|Go to Sarkari Result