About Haryana Police: The State Police is presently headed by the Directorate General of Police at State Police Headquarters located in Sector 6, Panchkula, and in the field units, he is assisted by the following officers in every district of Haryana State.
Introduction: Haryana Police is inviting applications from the persons who are in the rank of Constables for the posts of Special Police Officer under various divisions of Haryana State.
Haryana Police SPO Recruitment 2022
Apply @ haryanapolice.gov.in
Name of the Post: Special Police Officer (SPO)
Total Posts: 2000 Posts
District Wise Distribution of No. of Posts:
|No. of Posts
|No. of Posts
Candidates must complete 10+2 or Intermediate from a recognized Board/ Institute.
Selected candidates will receive pay of about Rs. 18,000/- by the recruiting organization.
- Haryana Police will shortlist the applicants soon after receipt of the application forms. After shortlisting, the candidates will be informed regarding their selection to interview.
- Selected SPOs shall not be posted in their home Police Stations but care shall be taken. as far as
possible. to post them in adjoining Police Stations near their piece of residence. However, those
willing to be posted in another district may. however, be posted so.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Haryana Police
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of the Haryana Police
- Visit the official website, www.haryanapolice.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the Special Police Officers
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note of Important Dates before applying for the posts. Haryana Police will soon update the detailed recruitment notification of Special Police Officers (SPO)
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: Update Soon
Address for Communication:
|Detailed Recruitment Notification for Special Police Officers
|Go to Sarkari Result