HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Bangalore is inviting applications for the posts of Technical Training Institute, HAL (BC), Bangalore invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the designated Trades “Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundryman, and Sheet Metal Worker” for the batch commencing from Oct-2022. Candidates who complete ITI in the concerned trades are only eligible to apply.
About Hindustan Aeronautics Limited: Avionics Division, Hyderabad was established in the year 1966 for the manufacture of MiG 21 Avionics equipment. Co-located Design Division, Strategic Electronics Research and Design Centre (SLRDC) has indigenously developed more than 40 types of Avionics systems for LCA, ALH, IJT, SU-30 MKI, HTT-40, Jaguar Darin II & III, LCH, LUH and Hawk trainer Aircraft. SLRDC provides Design, Development, and Engineering support to several Avionic products which are manufactured for fitment in a number of fixed and rotary wing aircraft like MiG 21, Jaguar, MiG 27, MiG 29, Cheetah, Chetak, ALH, Su-30 MKI, Hawk, Do-228, LCA. Avionics are being continuously upgraded to the latest state-of-the-art technology to suit the requirement of the next generation of aircraft.
HAL Recruitment 2022 (Apprentices) Apply Online
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
Name of the Trades in which the candidates are to be recruited:
Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundryman, and Sheet Metal Worker
The age limit is not prescribed in the given official recruitment notification
- Candidates must complete ITI in the concerned trades from a recognized Institute/ Board. Pass in Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) from recognized ITIs of Karnataka State
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing Apprenticeship Training or have work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
Trades: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundryman, and Sheet Metal Worker
Candidates will get selected for the posts of Apprentices based on their academic merit. Soon after receiving applications from the candidates, HAL, Bangalore will shortlist the candidates to appear for an interview. A merit list of the respective candidates’ names will be displayed in the recruitment dashboard of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Only shortlisted candidates are allowed to appear in the certificate verification process.
Documents to be carried at the time of interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet certificate
3. ITI Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying apprenticeship certificates
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
Copy of SSLC/10th Marks Card
Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self-attested internet downloaded result sheets
Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
Copy of Caste / PWD /Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Certificate, in case applicable
Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card/e-PAN
Copy of registration in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HLA) before applying for the post.
- The notification was released by the recruitment dashboard of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Visit the official website, www.hal-india.co.in, and check the announcement tab to get recruitment notification of HAL, Bangalore
- Click on the recruitment notification of Apprentices
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Attest a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Filled-in applications with the enclosures shall be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly to the institute.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th October 2022
Technical Training Institute,
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru – 560017, Karnataka
|Detailed Recruitment Notification
|Go to Sarkari Result