Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022: Sports Authority of India is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Nursing Assistant on a contract basis for a period of two years. It is extendable for more than 1 year at Regional Centre, Kolkata. Candidates who completed degrees with MBA are eligible to apply.
About Sports Authority of India: Sports Authority of India (SAI) was set up in 1984 to carry forward the legacy of the IXth Asian Games held in New Delhi in 1982 under the Department of Sports. SAI has been entrusted with the twin objectives of promoting sports and achieving sporting excellence at the national and international levels. SAI was set up as a Society registered of Societies Act, 1860 in pursuance of Resolution No. 1-1/83/SAI dated 25th January 1984 of the Department of Sports, Govt. of India with the objective of promotion of Sports and Games as detailed in the Resolution.
Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2022 Nursing Assistant 3 Posts
Name of the Post: Nursing Assistant
Total Posts: 3 Posts
Candidates age must be maximum 40 years as on 24-11-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete Matriculation from a recognized board/ Institute with Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Nursing Institute.
Selected candidates will get paid an average of Rs. 25,000/- PM by the recruiting organization.
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.,
(i) Total Work experience and (ii) Interview
Total work experience will be awarded 10 marks, work experience in the sports establishment will be awarded another 10 marks.
Candidates with the necessary sports qualifications will be given more priority.
Interview will be awarded 100 marks based on the below mentioned criteria
- Domain expertise: 30 marks
- Practical Knowledge: 30 marks
- Aptitude for working in a sports organization: 10 marks
- Knowledge in allied sports science disciplines: 10 marks
- Soft Skills: 10 marks
- Basic knowledge of computers/ data entry: 10 marks
No details regarding the application fee are available in the recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Sports Authority of India
- The notification was released by the recruitment department of the Sports Authority of India
- Visit the official website, www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification
- Click on the recruitment notification for Sports Authority of India, Nursing Assistant Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the application form for future reference.
- Candidates need to send the application form through e-mail.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Residence Certificate
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the Department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying to the post of Nursing Assistant
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||24-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||11-12-2022|
Sports Authority of India, Netaji Subhash Eastern Center, Sector III, Bidhannagar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700106
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|