Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department Recruitment 2022: Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department is inviting online applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill the post of Statistical Inspector under Group B Cadre from the eligible Indian Nationals. Candidates must be physically fit in order to apply for the posts. Desirous candidates must apply online mode.
About Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department: The Government requires various kinds of information for planning for economic and social development on scientific lines and the statistical data goes a long way in helping the planners and policymakers in this direction. Without basic statistics, no useful and purposeful planning can be possible, and therefore the Government looks forward to having statistical source agencies in the States/Union Territories with the idea of producing an exhaustive database that may cater to the emergent data needs of a dynamic economy.
Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department Recruitment 2022 Statistical Inspector 26 Posts
Name of the Post: Statistical Inspector (Group-B)
Total Posts: 26 Posts
Category Wise Number of Posts:
- UR: 11 Posts
- OBC: 9 Posts
- SC: 4 Posts
- EWS: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age should be in between 18-32 years as of 14-12-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates. The maximum age limit is prescribed below.
- Candidates must possess Post Graduation in Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Candidates who are having equivalent certificates need to produce the certificates at the time of verification.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay level – 6 (Rs. 35,400/- PM) by the recruiting organization
- Selection for the post of Statistical Inspector is completely based on their performance in the Combined competitive examination
- The question paper is of Post Graduate standard. The duration of the examination is 2 hours. The examination comprises 100 questions. Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted from the marks.
- Questions will be bilingual
- General category candidates must secure 35% of marks, 30% of marks for OBC, and 25% for SC Category candidates in order to qualify for the examination
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Provisional Qualifying certificate of Post Graduation
4. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
5. Residence Certificate
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No need to pay any kind of application fee for the Statistical Inspector Posts
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of the Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department
- Visit the official website, http://recruitment.py.gov.in/, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Statistical Inspector Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Puducherry Economics & Statistics Department, Puducherry
|Go to Sarkari Result