MeECL Recruitment 2022: Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL) invites online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer on a contractual basis. Candidates must read the recruitment notification carefully before applying for the posts. Selected candidates will be engaged in Grib Sub Stations.
About Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL):
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL), is a state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Shillong, Meghalaya, India. It engages in the Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Hydro-Power.
MeECL Recruitment 2022 Apply for 28 AE, JE Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
Total Posts: 28 Posts
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||10 Posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||18 Posts|
|Total Posts||28 Posts|
Age will be according to the Government of Meghalaya norms.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a UGC/AICTE-recognized University/ Institute.|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from a UGC/AICTE-recognized University/ Institute.|
Selected Candidates will receive payment according to the mentioned amounts by the recruiting organization
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Rs. 17,500/- PM|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||Rs. 15,500/- PM|
- Selection for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer will be based on their performance in the Written test followed by an interview
- After receipt of applications, MeECL will shortlist the candidates to appear in a written test.
- Hall tickets/ Call letters for written tests/skill tests for those who will be screened-in will be sent through email only and no hard copy will be sent.
- A Written Test will be conducted for the Screened-In candidates at Ahmedabad only & based on the written test scores, the required number of candidates alone shall be called for a skill test.
- Written Tests will be conducted in such a way that the theoretical and practical knowledge of the
candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum. The skill test will be purely on a ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the skill test will not be considered for selection.
- Far candidates will be paid traveling expenses for attending the skill test.
Documents to be carried at the time of the interview:
1. Aadhar Card
2. SSC Marksheet Certificate
3. Degree Certificate marks sheets (all semesters or consolidated mark sheet)
4. Provisional Certificate of qualifying Degree
5. Reservation certificate (SC, ST, OBC, EWS, XSM, PWD/PH) if applicable.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
1. One set of Photocopy/Xerox copies of all the above Certificates
2. Aadhar xerox proof.
3. Recent copies of Passport size photographs.
No application fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited (MeECL)
- Visit the official website, www.meecl.nic.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||30-11-2022|
|Last Date for Receiving documents||07-12-2022|
Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Lumjingshai, Short Round Road, Shillong-793001 Meghalaya, India
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|