SAIL MT Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is inviting online applications for the posts of Management Trainee (MT) in the disciplines of Administration and Technical. Candidates who satisfy the required eligibility criteria are only eligible to apply.
About Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL): Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest steel-making companies in India and one of the Maharanas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises.
SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials. SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products
SAIL MT Recruitment 2022 – (Management Trainees) www.sail.co.in
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Name of the Disciplines
- Management Trainee – Administration: 51
- Management Trainee – Technical: 5
Management Trainee – Administration
- HR: 30 Posts
- Materials Management: 12 Posts
- Finance: 9 Posts
Management Trainee – Technical
Ceramics: 5 Posts
Candidates’ age must be in between 28-44 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Management Trainee – Administration:
HR Discipline: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters /years) with at least 2 years full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources / Personnel Management & Industrial Relations / Personnel Management / Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline
Materials Management: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 60% marks (Average of all semesters /years) with at least 2 years full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Productions / Operations / Material / Logistics / Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline.
Finance: Candidates must possess CA/ CMA from a recognized University/ Institute.
Management Trainee – Technical
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University/ Institute with an aggregate of 60% of marks.
Selected candidates will receive payment of about Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
Candidates will be selected for the posts of Management trainee completely based on their performance in the online examination. The online examination is of 200 marks. The first part includes a Knowledge Test (40 minutes) for 100 marks and the second part is of aptitude test (Duration is 80 minutes) for total of 100 marks, consisting of four segments, i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, English language, Reasoning, and General Awareness
UR/ EWS Category candidates need to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in order to qualify for the written test.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) before applying.
- Visit the official website, www.sail.co.in
- Open the careers tab available on the home page
- Click on the recruitment notification for Management Trainees
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- The notification was available for Administration, Technical Discipline
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form.
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee, if required.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online application form for SAIL Management Trainees: 28th November 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Online application form for SAIL Management Trainees: 18th December 2022
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|SAIL Official Website||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|