Indian Army Recruitment 2022: Indian Army is inviting online applications to fill the posts under Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137 Course). Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 137th Technical Graduate Course (TGC) commencing in JAN 2023 at the Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
About the Indian Army: The Department of Defence deals with the Integrated Defence Staff (IDS) and three Services and various Inter-Service Organisations. It is also responsible for the Defence Budget, establishment matters, defense policy, matters relating to Parliament, defense cooperation with foreign countries and coordination of all defense-related activities.
The Department of Defence Production is headed by a Secretary and deals with matters pertaining to defense production, indigenization of imported stores, equipment and spares, and planning and control of departmental production units of the Ordnance Factory Board and Defence Public Sector Undertakings (DPSUs).
The Department of Defence Research and Development is headed by a Secretary, who is the Scientific Adviser to the Raksha Mantri. Its function is to advise the Government on scientific aspects of military equipment and logistics and the formulation of research, design and development plans for equipment required by the Services.
The Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare is headed by a Secretary and deals with all resettlement, welfare and pensionary matters of Ex-Servicemen.
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 40 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Graduate Course (TGC-137th course)
Total Posts: 40 Posts
|Name of the Discipline||No. of Posts|
|Civil/ Building Construction Technology||09|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||03|
|Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science||08|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||01|
|Electronics & Communication||03|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||01|
|Industrial/ Industrial/Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Mgt||01|
Candidates’ age is in between 20 to 27 years (Born between 02 July 1996 and 01 July 2003). Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 January 2023 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
Selected candidates will receive pay in the range of Lieutenant of about Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- by the recruiting organization.
- Shortlisting of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix the cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream
- SSB Interview: Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed
- Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear stage I and stage II of the SSB interview will appear for a medical examination.
No fee details are available in the given recruitment notification.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Indian Army
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of the Indian Army.
- Visit the official website, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification for the Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
- Click on the recruitment notification
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the posts of Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||15-12-2022|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|