RPSC Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Food Safety Officer under the Medical & Health Department of the Government of Rajasthan. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis in the pay scale of Level 11. Candidates must apply online mode for the post of Assistant Town Planner.
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is responsible for recruitment to various departments of the Rajasthan government and associated agencies, including all officers of the Rajasthan Administrative Service (RAS) and the Rajasthan Police Service (RPS).
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is a body with authority under the Constitution of India to select applicants for appointment to civil service jobs in the Indian state of Rajasthan according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. It advises the government of Rajasthan on all matters relating to the rules of recruitment, appointment, transfer, promotion, professional standards and disciplinary action of civil servants. In this capacity, the commission organizes recruitment procedures, competitive examinations and screening tests, and candidate interview boards for the appointment of officers to civil service and civil posts within the state.
RPSC Recruitment 2022 – Food Safety Officer 200 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 200
- NON TSP Cadre: 179 Posts
- Sahariya: 3 Posts
- TSP: 18 Posts
Candidates, age must be between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2023. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per Government Rules of Rajasthan.
Candidates must possess a degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agriculture Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government; and
Candidate should successfully complete training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution approved f
Note: Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture
Selected candidates will be paid according to the Pay Matrix Level 11 + G.P Rs. 4,200/- by the recruiting organization.
Selection to the Posts of Food Safety Officer is completely based on their performance in the written test followed by an interview.
The written test comprises of the following subjects. The total number of questions is 150 and the total marks are 150 marks. The duration of the examination is 21/2 hours.
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan: 40 Questions (40 marks)
- Concerned Subject: 110 questions ( 110 marks)
1. The competitive examination shall carry 150 marks and 150 questions of Multiple Choice Type questions.
2. There shall be one paper. The duration of the Paper will be Two hours and Thirty Minutes.
3. Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of about Rs. 350/-, Rs. 250/- for OBC/ EWS candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC/ST Category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- The notification was released by the Town Planning Department of Rajasthan
- Visit the official website, www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification from the RPSC Food Safety Officer Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Food Safety Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents and Certificates need to be submitted at the time of the interview:
- Candidates who have qualified in written tests are required to download the hard copy of the application form and need to produce original documents at the time of the interview.
- HSC or equivalent certificate from a recognized university/institute is required.
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- No objection Certificate.
- Proof of Identity
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 01-11-2022
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 30-11-2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Ghooghara Ghati, Jaipur Road, Ajmer 305001
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|