Kamla Nehru College Recruitment 2022: Kamla Nehru College is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Assistant Professor in various disciplines. Selected candidates will be recruited on a permanent basis in the pay level 10. Candidates who completed Post Graduation in the relevant discipline are only eligible to apply.
About Kamla Nehru College: Kamala Nehru College was established on 20th July 1964. At that time, it was known as ‘Government College for Women’ and was located in Defence Colony. The College initially offered courses only in humanities but later the commerce stream was added. The college began the early years of its journey under the guidance of the founder Principal Dr. K. K. Gorowara. When the college was started, it only had sixteen staff members, and 209 students passed out in the first batch in 1968. The College Magazine ‘Swati’ was launched in the academic year 1965-66. In 1966-67, the College was renamed as ‘Modern College for Women’ and in 1967-68 the College Magazine acquired a new name ‘Apoorva’
Kamla Nehru College Recruitment 2022 Apply Assistant Professor 9 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Total Posts: 9 Posts
- Geography: 1 Post
- Political Science: 1 Post
- Psychology: 1 Post
- English: 2 Posts
- Hindi: 1 Post
- Mathematics: 1 Post
- Philosophy: 1 Post
- Sociology: 1 Post
Candidates’ age limit is not prescribed in the given official notification
Candidates must possess a Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever
the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) and (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Selected candidates will get paid according to the pay of about Rs. 50,000/- PM by the recruiting organization
The Screening Committee will draw a list of all the candidates indicating the marks scored by them in descending order i.e. starting from the candidate getting the highest marks towards the candidates getting the lower marks. The applicant securing less than 65 marks for University Departments and 50 marks for Colleges will not be included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
Selected candidates need to produce all the certificates at the time of the interview.
No fee details are mentioned in the given recruitment notification
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the Kamla Nehru College
- Kamla Nehru College College is affiliated with Delhi University
- The notification was released by the Recruitment dashboard of Kamla Nehru College
- Visit the official website, www.du.ac.in, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of Faculty Posts
- Click on the recruitment notification for Assistant Professor
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted at the time of Submission of the Application Form:
1. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate
2. Scanned Signatures of the Candidate.
3. Scanned copies of degrees and mark sheets of Educational Qualifications.
4. Scanned copy of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS/ESMiDESM/DFF certificate
5. Scanned copy of PwBD Certificate. (For PwBD).
6. Scanned copy of the Domicile Certificate.
7. Scanned copy of NOC from the present department
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online for the post of Assistant Professor.
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Date of Issuance of Notification||10-11-2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-11-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||20-11-2022|
Kamala Nehru College
University of Delhi
August Kranti Marg,
New Delhi- 110049
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|