IPR Recruitment 2022: Institute of Plasma Research (IPR) is inviting online applications for the posts of Technical Officer ‘C’. Selected candidates will be recruited on direct recruitment basis. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals.
About Institute of Plasma Research (IPR): The Institute for Plasma Research can trace its roots back to the early 1970s when a coherent and interactive program of theoretical and experimental studies in plasma physics with an orientation towards understanding space plasma phenomena was established at the Physical Research laboratory.
The early studies were on the simulation of E x B instabilities characteristic of the equatorial electrojet, plasma-neutral gas interaction with relevance to the cometary plasma-solar wind interaction, and single particle confinement in non-adiabatic magnetic mirrors. Experiments on non-linear ion acoustic waves and double layers were added later. High-power plasma experiments using intense electron beams to form compact toroids and electron rings in toroidal devices started in 1978 reflected a re-orientation to fusion-relevant experiments.
IPR Recruitment 2022 Technical Officer 08 Posts
Name of the Post: Technical Officer – ‘C’
Total Posts: 08 Posts
Name of the Discipline & No. of Posts:
- Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering: 3 Posts
The selected candidates are required to work for various activities (related to their disciplines) pertaining to research and development in the field of plasma technology and other related applications.
Candidates’ age should be maximum 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60% of marks.
Selected Candidates will receive payment in the pay scale of about Rs. 56,100/- PM in the pay Level 10 by the recruiting organization.
The selection process will consist of tests in a two-stage selection process
- Screening test and
- Personal Interview
In case of receipt of a large number of applications, a screening test (written test) will be conducted. The test
will be of two hours duration comprising objective type questions (Multiple Choice Questions) in the
respective subject. Each question shall carry 3 (three) marks for the correct answer and 01 negative mark for
the incorrect answer. Marks scored in the written test will be the criteria for shortlisting candidates for a personal
interview. The final selection will be based on the performance in the personal interview only.
Documents to be carried at the time of Submission:
1. A recent passport-size color photograph.
2. Copies of the following supporting documents:
i) Proof of age. ( Refer above at S. No. 13 of general information)
ii) Educational mark sheets/certificates/degrees.
iii) Experience certificate(s) (If applicable).
iv) Certificate of caste/community/class in the prescribed format (if applicable).
v) Copy of application fee payment receipt (if applicable)
vi) Any other relevant document(s).
Candidates must pay a nonrefundable fee of Rs. 200/- through the online mode. Fee is exempted for reserved category candidates
How to Apply?
- Desirous Aspirants must read the recruitment notification released by the Institute of Plasma Research (IPR)
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Dashboard of IPR
- Visit the official website, www.ipr.res.in, and check the latest announcements on the home page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of Technical Officer Posts
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Pay the requisite amount of the application fee
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Candidates should take note of important dates before applying to their respective posts.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 18-11-2022
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|