RITES Recruitment 2022: RITES Limited, A Miniratna company is inviting online applications from hard-working professionals for the posts of Electrical Engineer. Candidates who completed Engineering Degree are only eligible to apply.
About RITES Limited: RITES is a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India and uniquely placed in terms of diversification of services and geographical reach in various sectors such as railways, highways, urban engineering (metros) & sustainability, airports, ports, ropeways, institutional buildings, inland waterways, and renewable energy. The company is the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock, other than Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia.
RITES’ success story spans over 48 years covering more than 55 countries across Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America, and the Middle East regions.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2022 Engineers 11 Posts
Name of the Post: Engineer (Electrical)
Total Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Discipline, No. of Posts:
- Engineer (Electrical) – 11 Posts
Category Wise No. of Posts:
- UR: 5 Posts
- EWS: 1 Post
- OBC: 3 Posts
- SC: 2 Posts
Candidates’ age is a maximum of 40 years as of 01-09-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute
- No experience is required to apply for the post.
- Candidates belonging to the General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD
applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum
Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in
Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
Selected candidates will get paid in the range of Rs. 22,000/- by the recruiting organization.
On the basis of applications received, eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written test (OffLine/On-Line). The candidates may be shortlisted for selection on the basis of performance in the written test. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
Based upon the performance in the Written Test and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be
shortlisted for Interview.
The weightage distribution of various parameters of the selection shall be as under:
- Written Exam – 80%
- Interview – 20%
A minimum of 50% marks for UR/EWS (45% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD against reserved posts) in written test
and a minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS (50% for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PWD against reserved posts) in the interview will be required to enable the candidate to be considered for placement on the panel.
General category candidates must pay an application fee of Rs. 600/-, and Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates. The fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates must read the recruitment notification released by the RITES Limited
- The notification was released by the Recruitment Department of RITES Limited
- Visit the official website, www.rites.com, and check the announcement tab to get a recruitment notification of the RITES Engineering Professionals
- Click on the recruitment notification for Electrical Engineer
- Check all the eligibility before applying to the posts.
- After checking your eligibility, click on the Online application form
- Fill out all the particulars in the online application form carefully at the appropriate places.
- Upload a recent copy of the passport-size photograph, signature, and relevant certificates of testimonials at designated positions.
- Submit the online application form after checking all the details.
- Take a printout copy of the online application form for future reference.
Documents need to be submitted after the Submission of the Application Form:
- 2 recent passport-size color photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Candidates should make a note about Important Dates while applying online to the post of Engineering Professionals
|Name of the Activity||Date|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||16-09-2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||10-10-2022|
Address for Communication
RITES Limited, Shikhar, Plot No.01,
Sector 29, Gurgaon,
|Detailed Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Go to Sarkari Result||Click Here|